Wow, this may be the first actual blog-like entry I’ve posted in months. I mean, I’ve been a regular here with the 100 Drabbles of Summer Challenge, and various memes, as well as at community, where I’m posting. But still, I haven’t much kept up my blog because, really, when you’re trying to do as much as I’m doing, the blogging can kind of fall by the wayside. This is my attempt to both remedy that situation, steal something that I posted on the Nanowrimo forums, and keep tabs on everything I want to try and accomplish before the year ends.
1. Finish writing The Hunted.
2. Finish the 100 Drabbles of Summer Challenge before Labor Day
3. Do one more editing run through–minimum–of The Recruited
4. Actually finish #47 of the 100 Prompts Challenge
5. Get my banking in order. How many months has it been since I’ve updated the checkbook?
6. Pick up the keys for my new apartment. Or, you know, have one of my roommates do it.
7. Compile a series of recipes so that I actually have food to eat next year.
8. Learn to cook. Or at least, cook enough to survive.
9. Find a printer that works
10. Practice for chair audition before I go back to school
11. Finish one of my lovely friend’s birthday gifts
12. Get some more pleasure reading done before I go back to school reading
13. Collect the remainder of the apartment goodies on my list
14. Find employment at school, preferably something that pays decently and will allow me to work through the year, and part of next summer.
15. Move in successfully.
16. Improve on guitar enough to play the song I’ve been working on for ages.
17. Begin the third book in the Nowhere to Hide trilogy.
18. Outline Nano 2010.
19. Curl up in a ball and die.
Anyway, that looks like it for now. I’ll be striking these as I complete them. You know, assuming I actually DO complete them.